Top real estate agents who use eCampaignPro to stay connected to prospects and clients often come to us with robust marketing campaigns ready to use in conjunction with our email marketing tools. Though eCampaignPro provides an extensive library of email templates, real estate professionals are free to use their own.
In fact, we are often asked if existing flyers can be used as an image within an eCampaignPro flyer. The answer, of course, is yes.
But, with a few simple instructions.
Simply uploading a flyer can cause problems if email recipients have images blocked because that means that all the information on that one flyer would get blocked. eCampaignPro allows for multiple images and content inside the email so even if the image is blocked, the text is still readable and you can get your message across.
To use an existing flyer, follow these instructions to reconfigure your flyer into an image and use eCampaignPro to create additional content. Now, if images are blocked by the recipient the entire message is not lost.
- Size your image to 700 pixels wide (min 600 pixels)
- Make sure your image/flyer is a JPG file. If not, no problem. eCampaignPro can help!
- Create a single call to action. The same on the flyer should be the same in the content.
- The image and content should fit within one easy to view page. The recipient should not have to scroll down.
- Use large text for readability.
- The JPG should not exceed 400 KB. Anything larger will take too long to upload.
By following these instructions, you will ensure that your message will be delivered successfully to your prospect with ease and clear messaging.