Call to action buttons are used in different marketing strategies to guide users towards your target conversion rate. It is the button on websites or landing pages that allows them to take the action you want them to take.
Some examples of call to action buttons are
- View listing
- More information
- View virtual tour
- Contact me today
- Learn more
In most cases, CTA buttons appear as text on a button, and they can be particularly useful for conversions. It can increase website traffic and generate new leads. In fact, according to WordStream, Emails with a single call-to-action button increased clicks 371% and sales 1617%.
This is why it is important to use CTA buttons. However, equally important is the colors you use in your CTA buttons. In fact, the color you choose can have a significant impact on your conversion rates. It affects behavior and decision making more than you think!
A bold, eye-catching call-to-action button results in more conversions. To help decide which button color will be best for your purposes, check out our infographic outlining the basic psychological meanings of the most common colors:
Here is how you can create CTA buttons using eCampaignPro:
- Navigate to the Campaign Wizard step 5
- In the upper right hand corner of the text editor tool, find the blue "Insert Call to Action" button and click on it.
- Once you click that, you’ll find the button builder where you can customize your very own Call to Action button using different button shapes and your very own custom text.
- You can even adjust font, size, color and how wide or narrow it is, along with many other features as well.
- You can also choose which type of URL you want your link to be.
Now, click insert button and get one step closer to reaching your conversion goals, generating new leads and whatever else your heart desires!
You can also check out our informative step by step video for extra assistance:
For additional help with eCampaignPro, contact the experts in email marketing at our customer support line at (888) 362-4547 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org