Our Anti-Spam Policy
eCampaignPro has a no tolerance spam policy. eCampaignPro's customer support actively monitors large import lists and emails going to a large number of subscribers. Any customer found to be using eCampaignPro for spam will be immediately cut-off from use of the product. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every email contains a mandatory unsubscribe link. eCampaignPro will terminate the customer's account If they try and remove this link.
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). By sending email to only those who have requested to receive it, you are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
What constitutes a Preexisting business relationship?
The recipient of your email has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with you.
What constitutes consent?
The recipient of your email has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his email address and has consented prior to such collection and use. This is often called informed consent.
Isn't there a law against sending Spam?
The federal anti-spam law went into effect on January 1st, 2004 and preempts all state laws. While this new law will not stop spam, it does make most spam illegal and ultimately less attractive to spammers. The law is specific about requirements to send commercial email and empowers the federal government to enforce the law. The penalties can include a fine and/or imprisonment for up to 5 years.
How eCampaignPro protects you from sending spam
eCampaignPro is a permission-based email-marketing tool that follows the strictest permission-based philosophies:
How to protect yourself from Spam: Take the Spam Test
- Communication - By accepting our license agreement you have agreed to use only permission-based lists and never to sell or rent your lists.
- Unsubscribe - Every email generated from eCampaignPro contains an unsubscribe link which allows your subscribers to opt-out of future email campaigns and automatically updates your subscriber lists to avoid the chance of sending unwanted emails to visitors who have unsubscribed.
- Identification - Your email header information is correct because it is pre-set for you by eCampaignPro. Your email campaign's "From" address is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
- Contact Information - all of your emails are pre-filled with your contact information including your physical address.
- Are you importing a purchased list of ANY kind?
- Are you sending to non-specific addresses such as:
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or other general addresses.
- Are you sending to distribution lists or mailing lists which send indirectly to a variety of email addresses?
- Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to join your mailing list?
- Have you falsified your originating address or transmission path information?
- Have you used a third party email address or domain name without their permission?
- Does your email's subject line contain false or misleading information?
- Does your email fail to provide a working link to unsubscribe?
- Are you failing to process any unsubscribe requests that come to you via a reply to your email within 10 days or the request?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above questions you will likely be labeled a SPAMMER. For more information visit The Coalition Against Unsolicited Email (www.cauce.org) or contact Customer Service (email@example.com